Estate of Jack and Earleen Mills, Well-Known Local Architect, Artist, and Sculptor
Art lovers you don’t want to miss this one.
Saturday 9-3 Sunday 12-3
2528 NW 55th Place (West side of Villa)
- Large collection of original art and sculptures. Included in the collection is “Moonlight Splendor” by Eugene Garin, “Nu” by Maryse Ducaire, “Doves at the Fountain” by Tom Hill, “Taos Morning” by Paul Strick, a bronze sculpture “Girl Head “ by Shirley Ann Thompson-Smith, and a fabulous glass sculpture “Abstract Woman” by Livio Seguso.
- Large set of Wallace sterling flatware
- Jewelry including 14K, 10K, and sterling. Large collection of costume also.
- Lladro and NAO
- Hartman Luggage
- Vintage wedding dresses
- Furniture including a sectional, Ficks Reed sofa, chair, tables, and bookcases, electric Thera-Pedic twin bed, writing desk, bar stools.
- Side by Side Refrigerator
- Washer and Dryer
- Holiday Decorations
- Health Aides
- Howard Miller Mantle Clock
- Art Supplies
- Patio Furniture
- The garage and storage room are packed.
- This contemporary home with a pool is also for sale. The home was designed and built by Mr. Mills.
Police on duty.
The home has a monitored security system.
PLEASE park courteously!!! PLEASE do not block drives and mail boxes.
View More Pictures
Follow Us on Facebook