6120 Winfield Drive
West of MacArthur on the south side of NW 122
- Lovely home filled with Drexel, Thomasville, Pottery Barn, Henry Link, Norwalk and Hickory furniture
- Vintage German Toys
- Leather Sofa, Chair and Ottoman, Recliner
- Game Table and Chairs
- Formal Dining Room Table with 8 Chairs
- Beautiful Sideboard
- Bar Stools
- Area Rugs
- Mahogany Highboy with King 4 Poster Rice Bed, Dresser and Mirror, night Stands
- Loads of Decorator Accessories and Lamps
- China and Silver including Large Set of Prelude by International
- Fitz and Floyd
- Collection of Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Collection of Harley Davison T-Shirts
- Collection of Playboys from the ‘60s and ‘70s
- Collection of Cookbooks
- Catering Equipment including a Stainless Commercial Refrigerator
- Fitness Equipment including a Precore Eliptical and a a Lifecore Recumbent Bike
- Electronics including Flat Screens, Pioneer Sound Vision Soul TV System, Com putters and Wiis
- Electra Betty Bicycle
- Holiday Décor including Department 56 Dickens Village
- Oriental Footbath and Fish Bowls
- Deep Freeze
- Packed Kitchen
- Large File Cabinet
- Nice Selection of Large Ceramic Pots
- Designer Clothes, Shoes, Jewelry and Handbags: Kate Spade, Coach, Michael Kors, Isabella Fiore. Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Donald Pliner, Ugg, Cole Hahn and Ed Hardy
- The Garage is FULL!!
- Air Compressor
- Large Craftsman Tool Chest
- Loads of Plastic Storage Containers
Please Remember to Park Courteously!!!!
PLEASE Do Not Block Drives or Mailboxes
Police on Duty
Monitored Security System
This home is for sale. Please call David Frank at 550-1642 for a showing.
Dealers be sure that you have a current tax ID on file.
ESTATE SALES and LIQUIDATIONS, INC.